I have decided to make 'A Beautiful Journey' about more than just Mary Kay as I am simply using Mary Kay to accomplish much larger goals. My journey is really about making changes so I can have the life and lifestyle that I have always wanted. I am tired of envying those families who seem so happy and healthy, you know the ones who seem to have it all together. I want to be that family and wishing isn't going get my anywhere fast.
The real first leg of my journey was really figuring out what it was that I wanted. Here is the list I came up with:
2. More Financial freedom.
3. Better health and self-image.
4. Have a better family dynamic.
5. Fulfill myself.
Pretty short and sweet, but they are big things to achieve and were really my overall goals...not my plan on how to get there. So, in came my second step. Writing down ideas of how I was going to achieve these things.
1. As happiness was my ultimate goal and all the other things were what I though I needed to get it I didn't write down much for this one.
2. Financial freedom - Family budget, cut back on extra expenses, generate more income, conserve energy and resources.
3. Better health and self-image - These two are so closely tied together they really should be the same thing but I feel that they come though different mediums. Start a healthy eating diet, spend more play time with the kids, start a workout plan, take better care of myself.
4. Have a better family dynamic - We all love one another in our family but it can be hard to find the time to really connect with our busy schedules. Create a family schedule and make a time spot everyday for the whole family to spend time together, listen to each other better, go the extra mile to show you care.
5. Fulfill myself - this is the most personal part of this. Find suitable at home business to generate income, pursue my hobbies and passions, find me time.
Some of these things may seem simple no brainers but the changes they have created in my family and myself are drastic and wonderful!
What I really wanted to focus on today was the health and self image.
After going through some rough times as a family my boyfriend and I agreed that our best chance at happiness was a complete overhaul on our life. The biggest change we committed to was our overall health. We are both overweight and suffer from some of the side effects associated with it such as fatigue and a general feeling of being unwell and unmotivated.
Brazil Butt Lift Website.
So far the program has kicked my 'Bum Bum' literally but I am getting the moves down and feeling stronger everyday. I really enjoy doing it and I can make it through even the hardest videos. After the first week I have lost four pounds without drastically altering my diet. We are starting to follow the Paleo diet which has been a bit of a challenge but we have already found some of our favorite recipes that work with our new diet.
I have never been so committed to my health and I truly believe that we will succeed together.
If you are using any of the BeachBody systems or any others please tell us about it here. I also invite others to share recipes and health tips!